Monday, March 13, 2006

So long














A little photographic tribute to our Chilean delegation, whose members will now soon be leaving. (Florent actually has no place in this picture, but he wouldn't get out of it. I think he has secret desires of being Latin-American. I think he believes that more girls would fancy him.) It has been a pleasure and an honor and your contributions to the Spanish Table (pisco, physicist dancing suave) will long be remembered. My dear friends: adios!

2 Comments:

At 3/14/2006 11:13 PM, Blogger Maite said...

Thank you Martin for your tribute...I will never forget the kindness of all of you, so if there is anyone coming to Chile..we will remember...
Maite.
P.S. I think that too, Florent has a secret desire to be latin (lover?...jaja)..see you (hoping in a short range of time).

 
At 3/15/2006 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorables, queridos y gentiles amigos. Fue un absoluto placer compartir este tiempo con ustedes. Siempre habra un brindis en su honor en todas las Spanish Tables venideras. GRACIAS.... TOTALES!!! (En el tono ceremonial de Cerati)

Abrazos multiples,
Paola

Adorable, dear and gentle friends. It was an absolute pleasure to share this time with you. There will always be a toast in your honor in all the Spanish Tables to come. Total Thanks! (in Cerati's ceremonial tone)

Multiple hugs,
Paola

 

Post a Comment

<< Home